Creating Change and Transformation in the World Doesn’t Have To Be a Long, Hard Road
Are You a Bad-Ass Change Agent Working on the Front Lines?
You could be close to burnout – and you may not even know it.
Too many of us are ignoring the warning signs of burnout. This puts us at risk of totally dropping out of the game – or worse – causing undue harm to ourselves or those closest to us.
Right now: STOP feeling ashamed or guilty for wanting to take a break or a time-out. Bad-ass or not, you’re human, too!
Why do I feel this way? What happened to my spark?
As change agents, we remain committed to our belief in a vision of what is possible. But in these troublesome times, many of us are feeling so discouraged…depleted…empty, that we’re left questioning what it’s all for. It’s like they’re rolling back all the progress that has taken decades to achieve. Can you relate?
You know you can’t give from an empty cup. But do you really know it?
Tell me if any of these statements sound familiar:
- I feel exhausted, depleted, and overwhelmed by the urgent need for change, yet I’m sometimes overcome by despair and hopelessness.
- I’m running on fumes and struggling with deep fatigue, but I continually push myself to keep going.
- I’m working longer and longer hours, spending less time at home, and (of course!) feeling worn out much of the time.
- It feels like I’m drowning and no one is there to save me from the abyss I’m sinking into.
- I’m a change agent – I should be able to do it all and MORE, right?!
How much longer can you afford to carry on before your flame burns out?
Don’t risk losing your spark for this important work at a time when our world needs YOU more than ever before.
If you know you’re close to burnout – but don’t know where to turn, that’s what my newest course is ALL about – giving bad-ass change agents just like you a toolkit packed with strategies to help you reclaim your energy so you can stay in the game.
“There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self”