The Center for Transformation and Change
Embrace Equity, Inclusion, and Social Justice to Ensure Success
Under the leadership of Dr. Kathy Obear, The Center for Transformation and Change is committed to assisting organizations in creating inclusive and equitable environments where all people feel valued, respected and challenged to continuously strengthen their capacity to effectively meet the needs of the increasingly diverse populations that they serve.
Diversity is at the Foundation of Every Successful Organization
Most every organization today is competing to hire people who thrive in fast-paced environments and can effectively engage and collaborate with others who are different from themselves.
In this unpredictable, ever-changing climate, successful organizations have learned how to create an inclusive workplace where people across all group identities are valued, respected and supported to contribute to their highest potential.
Infusing diversity into every level of the organization offers key benefits that are needed to stay on top of today’s competitive market:
• Diversity brings a mix of different perspectives and backgrounds together, helping to enhance creativity and drive innovation.
• Inclusive, diverse workplaces can help attract the best talent – and keep them on your team in a challenging, fulfilling environment.
• Studies have shown that companies in the top quartile for ethnic and racial diversity are 35% more likely to have financial returns above industry norms.
Infusing Organizational Equity and Inclusion is a Team Effort
Achieving greater levels of equity and inclusion within your organization cannot be the sole responsibility of one or even a few individuals. In reality, high-performing, diverse teams do not happen naturally.
Intentional, consistent training and development is necessary to ensure that ALL employees:
• Unlearn any socialized biases they bring with them to work.
• Develop the critical skills needed to work productively on diverse teams.
• Engage differing perspectives to produce successful outcomes.
Let’s Partner To Achieve Equity, Inclusion, and Social Justice
Through leadership development, staff training, organizational consulting, and executive coaching, we support leaders and staff to develop the competencies and determination necessary to create more inclusive practices, policies, programs, and services – and to create the organizational infrastructure required for meaningful, sustainable, systemic change.
We partner with organizational change agents to design and implement strategic activities to increase the readiness for change, deepen internal capacity, and institutionalize shifts to transform organizational culture and daily practices.
The Tools You Need to Make Your Organization More Inclusive
We offer leadership and executive coaching, online programs, workshops, and keynotes to help you develop deeper capacity to manifest lasting change in your organization.
- Recognize and shift less productive – and less inclusive – attitudes and behaviors
- Learn and practice skills and tools to shift current leadership practices
- Integrate more productive, inclusive leadership behaviors into daily activities
Our confidential, supportive executive leadership coaching sessions offer the opportunity to shift your approaches and behaviors to better align with both organizational needs and your own personal core values.
Let’s discuss your current organizational issues and dynamics, as well as your vision for a more inclusive, equitable organization. Contact us today.