Kathy Obear , E.D.D.
author | coach | facilitator | mentor
You’ve successfully registered for our upcoming Virtual Institute: In It for the LONG Haul.
Virtual Institute Video Replay:
Please share this registration link with your participants: https://drkathyobear.activehosted.com/f/66
This will help to reduce your administrative duties by allowing us to keep in touch with them regarding materials and event reminders.
Please download and review this role and responsibility document.
In It for the LONG Haul handout – we will be using this handout throughout the Virtual Institute. Please ensure each participant has a printed copy.
Click Here to download your free copy of my book…But I’m Not Racist! Tools for Well-Meaning Whites
Click Here to download your free copy of my book…In It for the LONG HAUL: Overcoming Burnout and Passion Fatigue as Social Justice Change Agents
Click here to download your free copy of my book…Turn the Tide: Rise Above Toxic, Difficult Situations in the Workplace
In 3 engaging hours, you’ll get to watch this lively workshop unfold in real time as we build on the learning outcomes from my recent 75-minute webinar. Learn:
- What self-care really is – and why it needs to be your #1 priority
- How to identify the warning signs of burnout and passion fatigue – in yourself and others
- Ways to infuse simple self-care practices seamlessly into your daily activities
- Strategies to create a greater sense of community care within your organization
- Techniques for teaching about self-care more effectively to help others
If you missed Kathy’s recent self care webinar, we highly recommend you review these materials as well.
More videos and content from Kathy…