Kathy Obear , E.D.D.
author | coach | facilitator | mentor
Interrupt and Dismantle Racism
Learn proven leadership strategies you need as a change agent to identify and interrupt racist behaviors and dynamics in every day interactions.
LIVE Workshop Details:
Location: TBD, Colorado
Registration: Mar 23, 2018 9AM MT (US and Canada)
START Time: Mar 23, 2018 9:30AM MT (US and Canada)
END Time: Mar 23, 2018 4PM MT (US and Canada)
Click Here to download your Interrupting Racism Worksheets – we will be discussing this material during the webinar.
Click Here to download your free copy of my book …But I’m Not Racist! Tools for Well-Meaning Whites
Looking forward to seeing you on March 23rd!
Don’t keep this a secret! Invite friends and colleagues to this Full-Day LIVE, In-Person event by sharing this link: drkathyobear.com/racism-institute
Just some of the topics we’ll cover in this workshop:
- Identify racist dynamics in daily activities (intended & unintended)
- Recognize the impact of racist dynamics on individual and organizational goals
- Choose courage and speak up to interrupt racist dynamics
- Use proven tools to create greater racial justice in your organization
- BONUS: Complimentary copies of all three of my books!
- BONUS: Complimentary supporting materials, plus teaching and talking aids to continue the learning