Kathy Obear , E.D.D.
author | coach | facilitator | mentor
Our Role and Responsibility as White Allies
Learn the proven leadership strategies you need as a change agent to identify and interrupt racist behaviors in all situations.
LIVE Webinar Access:
START Time: Feb 1, 2018 12PM ET/9AM PT (US and Canada)
END Time: Feb 1, 2018 1PM ET/10AM PT (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/688103295
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,688103295# or +16465588656,,688103295#
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 688 103 295
International numbers available
Click Here to download your Interrupting Racism Worksheets – we will be discussing this material during the webinar.
Click Here to download your free copy of my book …But I’m Not Racist! Tools for Well-Meaning Whites
‘See’ you on February 1st!
Don’t keep this a secret! Invite friends and colleagues to this 1 hour LIVE webinar by sharing this link: drkathyobear.com/racismwebinar
Just some of the topics we’ll cover in the webinar:
- Identify racist dynamics in daily activities (intended & unintended)
- Recognize the impact of racist dynamics on individual and organizational goals
- Choose courage and speak up to interrupt racist dynamics
- Use proven tools to create greater racial justice in your organization
- BONUS: Complimentary copies of all three of my books!
- BONUS: Complimentary supporting materials, plus teaching and talking aids to continue the learning