Navigating Difficult Situations in the Workplace: How to Control Your Reactions and Respond Effectively
8-week Video Course developed by Dr. Kathy Obear
You can take more control of your reactions and learn proven tools to interrupt and resolve difficult, unproductive situations.
After successfully completing this 8-week video course, participants will have deeper capacity to:
- Shift toxic workplace situations
- Create greater productivity, retention, and creativity
- De-escalate unproductive conflict and foster greater teamwork
- Respond effectively in difficult situations
Clients I have worked with have developed greater confidence and courage to speak their truth during unproductive conflicts and create greater effectiveness and more inclusion in the workplace.
In addition, after completing this course participants will have far greater clarity about:
- The types of difficult situations that are challenging for them
- Why they feel triggered in some situations and not others
- Why they react in less productive ways
At the end of the sessions they will leave with a plan for ways to:
- Minimize feeling triggered in the future
- Focus on their self care and healing work
- Apply these tools and approaches in every area of their lives
Core features of this 8-week video program include:
- 6 new videos for self-paced learning
- 100+ page Workbook of practical activities and tools
- A printed copy of my latest book, Turn the Tide: Rise Above Toxic, Difficult Situations in the Workplace
- 5 individual coaching sessions with me scheduled strategically throughout the course to support the transfer of learning to daily life
This program is valued at $3000. For a short period of time, it is being offered at a significant discount of a one-time payment of $1500.
Participants can also take advantage of a discounted payment plan of two payments of $850 (1st payment now; 2nd payment will automatically be billed 1 month after the first payment)
If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
Single Pay Option
Two Pay Option
2 x $850
What payment options are available via PayPal?
If you already have a PayPal account, there are several options available to you.
- Cash in your PayPal account: If you have cash in your account, this is the first choice that PayPal will make when choosing to fund your purchase.
- Bank Account linked to PayPal: The second funding option that PayPal will suggest, is that funds be withdrawn from the bank account that you have linked to your PayPal account.
- Credit Cards registered with PayPal: You have the option to register as many credit cards as you like in PayPal and you can choose to pay with one of these cards.
Note that PayPal will always first use any cash in your account for this purchase, so you may want to transfer cash to your bank account before completing this purchase if you would like to make the full payment with one of the cards you have registered with PayPal.
How do I pay with a credit card if I don't have a PayPal account?
Single Payment Option
Once you’ve clicked the Sign me up! button, you should see the shopping cart and it will look like this image.
Click the dropdown arrow next to the Payment Method box near the bottom right as shown in the image, and you can select Credit Card instead of PayPal.
That will take you to a screen where you can fill in your credit card details.
Two Pay Option
If you select the Two Pay Option, we’ll set up an automated subscription for the second payment, and you’ll be taken to a screen that looks like this image.
Notice the “credit or debit card” link near the bottom of the image to the right. When you choose that option, PayPal will step you through entering credit or debit card details.
Will my credit card details be safe?
Yes, this site uses secure technology that ensures the safety of your credit card details. One way you can verify security, is by the https (rather than normal http) that you’ll notice in the URL for this page. The “s” stands for “secure” and is an industry standard.
My shopping cart is showing multiple items for this product. How can I get rid of them?
Sometimes your browser remembers information when you don’t checkout immediately and you might see more than one item in your shopping cart.
If you see multiple items in your cart similar to this image, you can remove items by clicking the round red icon to the right of this image, or you can clear out the shopping cart and start over, by clicking the little shopping cart image with the red “x” to the right of this image.