Are you ready to step up your game?
Ready to partner with leaders to influence and guide the systemic change your organization needs NOW?
A 12-Week Master Class for Inclusion Practitioners
Starting Friday, March 30, 2018
Designed to help develop the internal capacity of organizations so that they have the internal resources they need to partner with senior leaders to create more meaningful, sustainable change.
Who will most benefit?
- Mid-level and senior leaders
- Facilitators and trainers
- Staff with high potential for increased leadership
- Senior Diversity Officers
- Leaders of Diversity Councils
We’ll cover these topics and more:
- Creating socially just organizations
- Identifying and interrupting racism
- Microaggressions in the workplace
- Navigating difficult situations
- Self-care and why you need it
Designed with you in mind…
- Self paced content, plus live expert support
- Fast, easy access to what you need, when you need it
- No fluff or frills, just real tools and strategies
“Kathy’s sessions are engaging, interactive and nonthreatening. She creates a brave space where people can honestly engage and learn from each other’ stories and experiences.”
– Susie Mahoney, Ed.D., Midlevel Manager
Envision how you would feel knowing that your leaders and fellow team members can confidently count on you as an invaluable resource to create greater equity and inclusion throughout your organization.
This isn’t just about accelerating your professional development or putting your career on the fast track to success – the emphasis is on a much larger scale: creating a more inclusive, socially just organization.
Our world cannot afford to wait. YOU can be an internal catalyst for meaning, sustainable organizational change. Deepen your capacity to serve as you develop the tools and strategies you need to help others move forward together – to create inclusive, socially just organizations that respect and honor every single person.
Don’t keep this a secret! Share this opportunity with your colleagues and allies so they too can have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to participate in one of the most comprehensive courses for Inclusion Practitioners ever created. This isn’t just a Master Class – it’s a comprehensive journey of self-discovery and learning.
“I gained incredible skills which helped me find the courage to be more transparent during conflicts and surface issues that lead to constructive conversations”
– Deb Coffin, Ed. D., Senior Executive