Kathy Obear , E.D.D.
author | coach | facilitator | mentor
Interrupt and Dismantle Racism
Learn proven leadership strategies you need as a change agent to identify and interrupt racist behaviors and dynamics in every day interactions.
Please share this registration link with your participants: http://eepurl.com/dhFtz5
This will help to reduce your administrative duties, by allowing us to keep in touch with them regarding materials and event reminders.
Please download and review this role and responsibility document.
LIVE Workshop Access:
START Time: Feb 22, 2018 12PM ET/9AM PT (US and Canada)
END Time: Feb 22, 2018 3PM ET/12PM PT (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/842876509 (recommended)
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,842876509# or +16465588656,,842876509#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 842 876 509
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=3xIg-5abu2o66TAaisHapwWrG6puKvwB
Click Here to download your Interrupting Racism Handouts – we will be using this handout throughout the Virtual Institute. Please ensure each participant has a printed copy.
Click Here to download your free copy of my book …But I’m Not Racist! Tools for Well-Meaning Whites
‘See’ you on February 22nd!
If you missed Kathy’s recent webinar, Interrupting Racism, we high recommend you review this material prior to this upcoming Virtual Institute.
1 hour webinar
1 hour Q&A
Just some of the topics we’ll cover in this workshop:
- Identify racist dynamics in daily activities (intended & unintended)
- Recognize the impact of racist dynamics on individual and organizational goals
- Choose courage and speak up to interrupt racist dynamics
- Use proven tools to create greater racial justice in your organization
- BONUS: Complimentary copies of all three of my books!
- BONUS: Complimentary supporting materials, plus teaching and talking aids to continue the learning
More videos and content from Kathy…