Host your own ‘LUNCH & LEARN’ team event to discuss difficult situations and triggering events and how they impact people in the workplace
Find the tools here to lead an interactive, informative session with your team / colleagues!
Watching this video will help people begin to:
- Identify common “triggering events”
- Analyze why they may feel triggered in the workplace
- Realize it is possible to react more productively in difficult, triggering situations
How it works
Download the Companion Discussion Guide which includes:
- Suggestions for organizing and advertising the event
- A detailed outline to lead the session with Talking Points and Discussion Questions to engage the participants
Decide which version of the video to show:
- The first video includes audio and animated visual images
- The second video includes captions as well
Schedule and lead the discussion
Video with audio and visual images demonstrating concepts
[s3video s3url=”TriggerEvent.mp4″ /]
Video with audio and captioning, as well as visual demonstration of concepts
[s3video s3url=”TriggerEventSubtitled.mp4″ /]
Do you have internet bandwidth issues and need to download the videos to be played on a local machine? Do that by clicking the download links below. This will open a new browser window where you can download. Please contact support if you have questions about this procedure.
Please note that this is a free service provided to make it easy for you to view these videos. We would appreciate if you would consider the downloaded videos for personal use only and refer others to my website where they can download their own copies should they wish to do so.
And if you would like to schedule a 30-minute complimentary strategy session to talk about possible next steps, I would love to connect and you can do that here.
If you have any problems accessing materials or downloading worksheets, please email support and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.